Jesse Pine, Mat Robar, and Brewmaster Winslow Sawyer join us from Pure Project. We talk about what makes Pure Project stand out, their partnership with Brewery Igniter, their "brewed locally, sourced globally" motto, and much more!
- Mat, as the face of branding, how do you make Pure Project stand out with 120+ breweries in San Diego?
- Why did you decide to partner with Brewery Igniter?
- What advantage does this model have over the traditional brewery startup model?
- Winslow, you’ve been brewing for quite a while, how did you get attached to this?
- What was your background?
- Jesse, you’re a San Diegan by way of Costa Rica. You have a very entrepreneurial background; why beer?
- What are the parallels between tech startups and opening a brewery?
- Where does technology and your background intersect with beer?
- What’s 1% for the Planet?
- Brewed locally, sourced globally. What does that mean?
- So many breweries these days are stressing more of a hyper local, “farm to glass’ kind of approach. How does this align with that?
- Do you have a favorite style to drink? To brew?
- Who were your mentors and influences?
- How can people connect with you? Social Media? Website? Tap room?
To learn more and sign up for beer and bottle releases from Pure Project visit http://www.PureBrewing.org