Chris Farmand, Owner of Small Batch Standard, joins us to talk about helping small breweries financially plan and grow, how breweries can optimize their limited resources, issues startup breweries face, and much more!
- What was the genesis for Small Batch Standard, and where did the name come from?
- How can breweries better optimize their limited resources?
- What issues do startup breweries and startups in general face financially?
- As much as there is a focus on the product, there has to be a back of house/housekeeping focus too, right?
- People forget that brewing is a business. What challenges do you see for new breweries?
- How can brewers and their investors better educate themselves?
- One of the tenets in your mission statement was dominating their local market. Why is that critical?
- How do breweries put themselves in position to handle rapid growth? (Without having to sell out)
- How does the mega merger and buyouts affect the landscape?
- What is the most important advice can you give to startup breweries?
- Where can people learn more?