In this episode of the Business of Beer with Andy “The Beerman” Coppock, Jake Keeler, Director of Marketing for Brewers Supply Group, joins us to talk about what a day in the life is like to work for one of the largest suppliers of homebrew and professional ingredients to the beverage world. If you are a homebrewer yourself or interested in getting started, then this podcast is for you!
- What exactly is BSG?
- Do you work more on the pro brewer or homebrewer side?
- What was your background prior to the Youtube channel for brewingTV?
- How did you get into homebrewing initially?
- When are you bringing the videos back?
- What changes and influences have you seen from the homebrew side on the pro brewing community?
- What has driven the quality of ingredients and equipment in homebrewing to improve dramatically in the last 5-7 years?
- Seeing where craft beer and homebrewing has been, where do you see it going?
- How do you see technology and social media’s influence on the Craft Beer Movement?